Healthcare organizations are increasingly challenged with arduous administrative tasks that are necessary to enhance the patient experience, stay in front of compliance and regulatory oversight and drive timely reimbursement. Services such as patient scheduling and pre-registration, determining eligibility for Medicaid and managing pre-authorization to ensure reimbursement pose burdens on staff that have the potential to delay access to care.
Because Meduit is dedicated to making vital contributions to the financial, operational and clinical health of hospitals and large physician practices by delivering expert, efficient and innovative RCM solutions, we’ve launched three new revenue cycle solutions that help reduce this administrative burden while accelerating cash. These solutions are:
MedScheduling is a compliance focused solution that delivers comprehensive, patient-centered scheduling that allows seamless transactions between the patient and the provider.
- Flexible staffing solutions and highly trained, patient-friendly, compliant representatives scheduling physician outpatient primary and specialty care, radiology and rehab appointments
- Additional services that enhance the value of interaction such as:
- Insurance verification
- Patient co-pay education
- Authorization/denial management services
- Preventative care recommendations
- Defined quality assurance program and performance reporting to ensure high quality outcomes such as:
- Appropriate patient interactions
- Correct patient procedure planning
- Best practice patient times and abandonment rates
- Technology enabled solutions that allow seamless and nimble transactions between the patient and healthcare provider
MedQualify is hands-on, onsite Medicaid eligibility assistance on behalf of hospital patients that decreases unpaid bills, drives hospital cash flow and increases patient satisfaction.
- Decreases days in accounts receivable with hands-on, onsite eligibility assistance for patients
- Assists completion of Medicaid application and obtaining supporting documents
- Establishes working relationships with Social Security Disability Insurance and Medicaid offices
- Increases follow-up to ensure timely eligibility determination
- Supports patients in cases of appeals and fair hearings
MedValidate handles pre-authorization to ensure payer coverage and pre-registration prior to patient treatment so providers can focus on providing excellence in patient care.
- Confirms prior authorization for specialty procedures, high cost medications, same-day surgeries and more
- Confirms appointment, insurance coverage and benefits, registration information and more
These three new RCM solutions from Meduit are designed to relieve providers and their staff of time-consuming administrative tasks and accelerate cash to the healthcare provider’s bottom line. Click here to download more information on these solutions: