Meduit One is a proprietary collection process that allows providers to resolve accounts receivable with ease and drive cash to fuel financial health and resilience.
Here’s how Meduit One works:
- Hospital or physician group enrolls in Meduit One at www.meduitone.com
- Hospital or physician group representative places accounts for collections
- Meduit One team begins collection process
- Accelerated revenue cycle and resolved accounts that fuels the bottom line
- Greater patient engagement from Meduit One’s patient-centered, compassionate team
- Real-time access to detailed reports and account activity with daily, weekly and monthly performance
Through the power of Meduit One’s virtual collection agency, hospitals and physician groups have been able to shift internal resources from collecting on payments to patient care.
Download your copy of our white paper to read how a short-term, 15-bed, acute care hospital in the Southwest region of the United States leveraged Meduit One to reduce the average age of its unresolved accounts and expedite resolution of those accounts.
Click the button below to get your copy now.