MeduitAI’sTM technology SARA – short for Supervised Autonomous Revenue Associate – is now performing the work of 100 full-time employees (FTEs) through automation. SARA is working inside the RCM systems of leading hospitals and has been exponentially increasing productivity as she continually “learns” through targeted specific automated tasks.
“Our AI development team knew that SARA would evolve quickly, because she operates with true machine learning, advancing her capabilities over time,” said Jeff Nieman, CEO of Meduit. “SARA hitting this milestone of performing the work of 100 FTEs is a game-changer for healthcare providers who need support for RCM staffing issues.”
SARA is designed to handle repetitive tasks, including:
- Insurance: Verify insurance eligibility, update coverage and generate a replacement claim
- Claims: Scrub pre-bill claims in editor, apply business logic billing changes and free up billers to focus on complex claims
- Medical records: Recognize records requests from payers, locate document in EHR and upload document to payer portal
- Adjustments: Assess when an adjustment is required, post adjustment to claim with code and documentation
- Denials: Identify and analyze denials (coding, authorization, eligibility, timely filing), automatically submit corrected claim, file an appeal, or write off a claim based on supporting data
In addition, SARA can automatically send out appeal letters or payer reconsideration forms and then eFax or upload the file to the payer as needed to resolve claims.
Learn more about all that SARA can do for your organization here: