Hospitals and health systems across the country are struggling with thin financial margins and staffing shortages that negatively impact the revenue cycle. That is why Meduit has just launched Season 3 of our award-winning podcast series with Episode 1 – Outsourcing Insurance Accounts for Maximum Cash Flow.
In this episode, Meduit’s Jeff Nieman, CEO, and Sidonie McDaniel, Vice President of Revenue Cycle Operations, discuss:
- How hospital and health system staffing shortages are impacting the revenue cycle
- How – if left unresolved – accounts receivable become less collectible over time
- Successful strategies for resolving aged accounts to drive cash
- Real-world case studies regarding how outsourcing accounts at the right time can generate significant revenue
- How selecting the right RCM partner can reduce write-offs and increase collected revenue
Download the podcast transcript here.