While the healthcare universe begins to rebuild clinically and financially from the impact of COVID-19, the Meduit team is innovating a “new normal” where our clients have access to tech-powered solutions that accelerate the revenue cycle efficiently and effectively. In the June 2021 edition of Meduit’s digital RCM magazine Cycle Up, we focus on strategies to maximize revenue cycle management that will ensure our clients’ financial resiliency. To that end, I am pleased to deliver the June edition of Meduit’s national award-winning digital RCM magazine Cycle Up.
Our goal with Cycle Up is to bring you compelling information and solutions that help your organization solve today’s revenue cycle challenges. Here’s an overview of what you’ll find in this edition:
- Tech-powered RCM Solutions Will Lead the Recovery, from Jeff Nieman, Meduit CE
- Hot Topics in the Healthcare RCM Industry Today
- Self-service Patient Billing Solutions – Are They Really the Answer to Maximizing Revenue?
- Meduit Grows National Footprint with Avadyne Health Team
- AI Is Changing Healthcare RCM
- How COVID-19 Has Changed RCM
- How to Accelerate Collections for Physician, Chiropractic & Veterinary Practices
- Best Practices for Outsourcing to Drive COVID-19 Recovery
- Spotlight on Meduit’s Sartell Office – Team Collects 1,700 Pounds of Food
We hope you find these articles helpful and informative. Click here to read Cycle Up now: https://blog.meduitrcm.com/newsletter