As healthcare providers continue to grapple with the impact of COVID-19, the landscape is beginning to shift into what the recovery phase will look like - both clinically and financially. In the February 2021 edition of Meduit's RCM digital magazine Cycle Up, we focus on opportunities and risks in revenue cycle management, including how to employ artificial intelligence to work smarter and drive cash more efficiently.
Our goal with Cycle Up is to provide compelling information that helps your organization solve today's revenue cycle challenges. Here's an overview of what you'll find in this edition:
- 2021 Healthcare RCM Outlook: Opportunities and Risks for Provider RCM from Jeff Nieman, CEO
- Meduit News Alert: New Regulatory Requirements for Healthcare Collection Practices
- 2021 Healthcare RCM: Tips for Increasing Cash Flow & Lowering Costs
- Conquering Pandemic Losses
- Patients Losing Coverage… Hospitals Losing Reimbursements
- A Buyer’s Guide to Selecting the Right AI Solutions Provider
- Using HR as a Strategic Business Advantage in a Pandemic and Beyond
- Virtual Collection Agency for Underserved Provider Market
Webinars to Change Healthcare RCM for the Better
We hope you find these articles helpful and informative.