Charlotte, NC – Meduit, one of the top healthcare revenue cycle solutions companies in the nation, announced today that its Employee Satisfaction Score continues to rise. Since beginning Employee Satisfaction surveys in 2018, Meduit has seen a steady increase in its mean score from 3.61 (2018) to 4.1 (2022) on a 5-point scale. Meduit also realized a 2% increase in the number of employees rating the firm between 4 and 5 for overall satisfaction. (See Figure 1.)
“Our employees are Meduit’s biggest asset when it comes to helping our healthcare partners solve their revenue cycle challenges,” said Jeff Nieman, CEO of Meduit. “Our goal is to ensure a productive and positive work space for every team member at Meduit, so they feel appreciated and valued.”
The most favorable employee responses in the survey included:
- I know the expectation of my position and what I need to do to meet those expectations (4.4 out of 5)
- My manager, a co-worker, or another person in the workplace cares about me as a person (4.3 out of 5)
- I have a support system at work or there is at least one person I talk to regularly (4.3 out of 5)
- The people – my co-workers, supervisors and managers
- Working from home
- Working with supportive managers/supervisors
The 2022 survey results reflect a 79.5% employee participation rate.
Meduit is one of the nation’s leading revenue cycle management companies with decades of experience in the RCM solutions arena, serving more than 1,000 hospital and physician practices in 48 states. Meduit combines a state-of-the-art accounts receivable management model with advanced technologies and an experienced people-focused team that takes a compassionate and supportive approach to working with patients. Meduit significantly improves financial, operational and clinical performance, ensuring that healthcare organizations can dedicate their resources to providing more quality healthcare services to more patients. For more information, please visit www.meduitrcm.com.