COVID-19 has inadvertently set the table for artificial intelligence (AI) to transform the revenue cycle. Now more than ever before, providers need to gain control over declining revenues and plan for the next crisis. AI is a game-changing tool that is transforming the revenue cycle for hospitals and health systems across the country.
Meduit is seeing its huge potential firsthand through our own family of web bots called SARA – short for Supervised Autonomous Revenue Associate. SARA can:
- RETRIEVE granular status of a claim from any payer that provides claim status via their portal, including all major payers, and report status in the patient’s file in Epic, Cerner, Meditech and all major patient accounting systems
- AUTOMATICALLY fill out appeal letters or payer reconsideration forms and eFax or upload the file to the payer as needed to resolve claims
- REVERIFY insurance eligibility, update coverage information and generate a replacement claim
- ASSESS when an adjustment is required and post that adjustment to the claim/line item with the appropriate code and documentation
- UPLOAD medical records to payer portals; when requested, SARA fully notes the patient account in Epic, Cerner, Meditech and all major patient accounting systems.
- IDENTIFY timely filing denials, analyzing the validity of those denials, automatically filing appeal or writing off the claim based on the supporting data.
Read our issue brief to learn more about how SARA is doing the work of 10 full-time employees for the provider and continuing to deliver month after month.
Click here to download your copy now: https://hub.meduitrcm.com/sara-supervised-automated-revenue-associate