Signing up for Meduit One gives providers access to the online Client Access Web, a virtual back-office where you can:
- Place an account for collections
- Update account information
- Confirm and view all account submissions
- Access robust reporting
- Gain immediate access to details about placements and their payment status
- Report payments on accounts
You can send a HIPAA secure message to the Meduit One team with a question about an account. Once an account has been submitted, the Meduit One team begins the collection process and you will be able to see any activity that has taken place on your accounts.
Daily, weekly and monthly statements are available and can be downloaded under the reports tab, and instant online chat is available for quick support.
Watch our Meduit One video to see the Client Access Web in action and learn more about all of the benefits it provides: