COVID-19 has impacted the healthcare industry more than any other event in a century. Providers are still struggling to recover from a myriad of issues, including financial instability, staffing shortages and patient retention.
In this edition of Meduit’s national award-winning RCM magazine, Cycle Up, we share strategies to meet your current needs while staying a step ahead of emerging revenue cycle challenges. Here’s a quick look at what you’ll find in this edition:
- Support for staffing shortages through AI solutions
- Strategies for balancing self-service and full-service patient payment solutions
- Tactics for avoiding credit downgrades
- Help for recouping more value from Medicare and Medicare Advantage bad debt
- Update on compliance news