“I shared details about Meduit’s Self Pay and Bad Debt services with one hospital CFO who indicated that he needed to make some changes in their organization’s revenue cycle,” said Bret. “I spoke with another CFO about their revenue cycle performance and shared our MedAccuPay™ product. And I spoke with the VP of a consulting firm that handles physician’s billing about our Self Pay service, which she registered an interest in.”
The Meduit pens were a big hit with the VP Revenue Cycle for a large health system who stopped by the Meduit booth to say she loved those pens! Bret gave her a handful, and arranged for her to receive a box of pens, hand delivered, with a handwritten note.
“Opportunities like that help open doors to new RCM clients, and I’ll be following up with her soon,” said Bret.
Bret also had an opportunity to enjoy some pre-conference golf and the good luck to run into the Director of Patient Accounts from another Arkansas hospital at the golf tournament. The two chatted about Hybrid EBO model for Self Pay collections. “He said his denials department was struggling so I’ll be following up with him on EBO Insurance and MedAccuPay™ services as well.”
This year’s Spring Conference covered a number of informative topics of interest:
- What Does Disruption Look Like?
- Attacking Managed Care Denials
- Retail Clinics and the Changing Landscape of Healthcare
- Regulatory and Legal Update for Healthcare Collections
- Building a Magnet Physician Enterprise
- Medicare’s New Pathway for ACOs
- When to Outsource Revenue Cycle Operations
- Personalizing Your Patient Financial Experience
- When Payors Won’t Listen