Please note, our COVID-19 response needs to be considered fluid as new information is constantly being revealed regarding this virus, and Meduit is adjusting our response accordingly. We are monitoring all local, state and national authorities and agencies including the CDC and WHO to ensure our preventative measures are appropriate.
- We have increased cleaning efforts and sanitization in all of our offices.
- We have relaxed attendance policies to ensure that employees who are sick, need to be under quarantine, or are impacted by school closures and lack of childcare are taking the appropriate measures to avoid putting themselves, their family members, and their co-workers at any further risk.
- We have asked employees who have been or may have been exposed to COVID-19 to seek medical attention and not return to work until cleared by a licensed medical professional.
- We have developed and are in the process of implementing a temporary, secure work-from-home capability to accommodate up to half of our workforce. This is being handled on a priority basis, enabling those who cannot make it into the office for one of the excused reasons mentioned above receive priority.
- While we must prepare for the possibility of impact to our service over the next few weeks, we are doing everything possible to minimize that impact to our customers and their patients.
We value the health and welfare of our employees, as well as our partnerships with our clients and vendors and welcome any further discussions regarding our response.